Friday 20 October 2017

The Complete Person


I cannot believe that it's over 2-years since my last post, where does time go?

I was talking with a friend yesterday and discussing how she could best market her new business. She showed me some of the things she had already written and it was clear to me that she should start a blog.

I started to think of my own sadly neglected blog and wondered why I could see blogging so clearly for her but failed to see where I was heading with mine.

I took myself off for a walk and, yay, clarity. The problem was that I was so intent on separating all the different parts that made up me that I had totally lost focus. Whilst the spirituality is a major part of who I am, it's not all of me. I live in this world and am having a whole lot of fun while I'm here.  I am me, I am unique and so I needed to bring together all the different parts of me into one place.

So here we are. The site has had a bit of a make-over but all of the previous spiritual based posts stay. But from now on I'm now going to unite all the different aspects of me. There will still be lots of spiritual stuff but it will be a bit more eclectic - but then aren't we all a complete mash-up of many different parts?

I hope you like it and find something in here that really resonates with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.