Sunday 19 July 2015

More of the Angelic Stuff

Last weekend I completed my Angelic Reiki Master Teacher course with Neil & Zena of Crystal Heaven, and if I thought Level I & II was powerful, then this just about blew my socks off!

No, I'm not going to bore you with all the details, but during the weekend I received some healing from Neil who told me that Saint Germain had popped in to tell me that it was time I started writing again.

Now I don't for one minute think that I'm going to start channelling St Germain and giving you messages straight from him.  Oh no, it's still going to be just me and my own thoughts and feelings on a whole range of stuff.  But clearly he thinks I've got, and will have, things to say that should be shared. So today I decided to revisit my blog - it's been a long while! Surprisingly I've written nothing since my first Angelic Reiki course, way back in February!

So here I am - day one of another new beginning.  I love new beginnings don't you? So full of promise of good things to come - but that's for another time.

So why haven't I told you all about Angelic Reiki? That's for the future as we're beginning to plan our very first Practitioner's Course at our Como Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.