Sunday 14 October 2012

Interpretation


One of my Reiki clients had been suffering from a whole range of emotional issues which led to addiction to medication and estrangement from a parent.  However, the Reiki and listening that I was giving was beginning to prove very beneficial.

Early one morning I began thinking about this client who was due for another Reiki session a little later that day.  Two pictures formed in my mind which seemed quite bizarre and not connected to my client – or were they?

The first picture was of an adult elephant and a baby one.  The large elephant was leading the way, the baby following behind and the view I had was from behind the baby.  A darkness surrounded the pair but there was light around the edge of the picture.   All quite strange and what did it mean?  I pondered this for a while and my thoughts were that the parent had always led the child and, in turn, had blocked the view of what lie ahead.  When the child found out that the parent was not perfect, a darkness surrounded their relationship.  However, the light around the edge of the picture made me feel that the pair would find their way through the situation.  Not sure why the elephants though!

The second image I had was of two empty bowls with spoons in.  I somehow knew that the bowls had once been filled with food and I felt that the parent and child had eaten the food together.  Another sign perhaps of a relationship that might possibly be on the mend.

It seems amazing that I am now beginning to get images and my intuition is beginning to give interpretations.  Is this the beginning of clairvoyance, I wonder.

On the other hand, I could have gotten it all totally wrong !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.