Sunday 28 April 2013

The Children's Clinic

As you may remember, Gill runs the monthly Bowen4Children Clinic for children with special needs and I pop along to give Reiki.  The Clinic is growing and we have two new volunteer therapists, giving both Bowens and Reiki.

This past Saturday we had our usual lovely clinic but I just want to tell you about our last child.  A beautiful 9-year-old boy dealing with many physical issues.  During his treatment I found myself projecting energy from my solar plexus and I shortly felt I was connecting with the boy on a deeper level.  Don’t look at my body, he told me, look deeper and you will find me.  Gosh – had I connected on a soul level?

Jackie, our other Reiki Therapist and also our Spiritual Sister, joined us and the three of us gave him Reiki.  It was powerful and I had never felt the energy as strong before.  The boy’s Mum came over and stood a few yards away, just watching.  I wanted her closer so called her to the bed and there we stood – Gill, Jackie and myself, enclosing both mother and child in our circle.  Our Reiki flowed into both of them and Jackie could see white light beaming down and filling the three of us – real light-workers!

It was an amazing few moments; we were all emotional, humbled and proud to be able to work in this way.

This is why I do what I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.