Monday 26 November 2012

Another of Those Dreams


Last night I had another of those vivid dreams that not only stay with you for a while but also make you look deeper into their meaning.

In the dream I was travelling to a training course in a mini-bus.  The bus turned into the car park of a club in our town, but the car park turned into the driveway of a place where I used to work.  I told the driver to keep to the right-hand side of the drive as we needed to go to the canteen.  The canteen was at yet another work location and had turned into a nightclub with a tropical theme.  Some of the people I used to work with were there and I found myself talking to an actor in one of our TV soaps.  I commented about the new building work and he offered to show me around.  As we walked down the driveway we came into a small town in Poland.  The actor pointed out some of the buildings and took me into a home where the lady sold hand-knitted baby clothes.  As I left the house I bumped into a lady who dropped an envelope containing money.  The envelope floated down the gutter and she got quite cross with me, saying that I could have retrieved it for her.  I ran after the envelope but it was picked up by a very old woman running a market stall.  I tried to explain, using hand gestures, that I knew who it belonged to and she agreed that I could take it.  As I picked it up it was much bigger and contained much more money than when the lady dropped it.  I returned the envelope and as she was about to say thank you I woke up.

So, all really weird as only dreams can be.  But my interpretation is this.

The fact that I was going on a training course equates with the holistic training programme that we are incorporating into Como.  Not sure why I went to two of my previous work places or why an actor turned up.  I think the building work represents all the work we are putting into building our business, plus the fact that we are just about to move into our own premises.  The old Polish town and the knitting leave me stumped but I think that the lady dropping the envelope of money represents the slight concerns I had that we could lose money by renting these premises.  Now, I am hoping that by finding and retrieving the money, and the fact that it had increased considerably, indicates that our new venture will be ok.

Wonder if I’ve got that all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.