Tuesday 29 January 2013

Past Life Regression


Over the past couple of weeks I’ve been thinking that it’s time for another training course.  Where is all this coming from, I wonder, this need to learn?  As one course draws to an end, I start to consider the next one.

So I enrolled on a “Past Life Regression and Hypnotherapy” course and started today.  Lesson 1 and I’m loving it already. 

Naturally my thoughts start to turn to past lives and what do I know of my own?  Well not too much really.  But if you measure what I know with the average person, then I guess I have an insight into quite a lot.

Around 30-odd years ago I formed a spiritual circle with my best friend.  She and I used to work together and from the day we first met we both had this sense of closeness and that knowing each other forever kind of feeling – I’m sure you’ve all experienced those kind of feelings at some point.  After sitting in circle for quite some time, we were eventually made aware that we both shared a past life, we were related and were like, but not of, the Inca people.  That’s all we got but it explained the closeness we felt.

It was a similar experience when I met by business partner, Gill.  We felt an affinity and I had an overwhelming sensation of “I know you, but not in this lifetime”.  Once again, during a development circle, we were told that we shared a past life and were related.  The relationship extended to two other members of our circle who we also felt an affinity with.  We have no other details of our shared life, maybe something worth exploring.

I have always had an affinity with the second world war and last year, whilst in Germany, I experienced overwhelming sensations of fear and fleeing through the woods.  Perhaps I had a life during that period, I don’t know.  Maybe I will find out more on my new course!

It’s a fascinating subject and one that I shall take great delight in exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.