Tuesday 5 March 2013

Psychometry

This week we held our second Spiritual Forum at the Como Centre.  It’s our aim at Como to just let these evenings flow and see what crops up.

This week we discussed psychometry and after a while we decided to break into smaller groups and give it a try.  Now, I’ve never tried this before and I didn’t really expect much to happen but I was in for a bit of a surprise.

I took the object belonging to the person I was working with and held it for a few minutes.  Nothing really was happening and I began thinking that this wasn’t really for me.  I didn’t really know what to expect – would I see, would I hear or would I just know?  

After a while I became aware of water, lots of water – not rough like the ocean but more like a calm, still lake.  I wasn’t seeing this, I just knew it.  It was a vast stretch of water, no land around it.  There was a boat, like a rowing boat but much bigger, with a man standing at the front.  My view of him was from the rear and he was moving out of the darkness and into the light.  It was important that I should understand this, moving from the dark into the light.  I felt he was a young man, he passed young and suddenly.  He wanted me to know that he was ok now, no more suffering and he felt sorry for what he had done (whatever that was).  I then started to feel a physical tightness around my neck.

The person I was working with accepted everything I was saying and confirmed how the young man had passed. 

I was quite amazed by all of this as I really didn’t think I would be able to feel anything from an object.  Sometimes I tend to make things far too complicated and forget that we really do need to do is stand back, trust and accept the first things that pop into our minds.

I don’t know whether I will do more psychometry, but I will certainly do more with my intuitive abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.