Thursday 8 August 2013

E2 by Pam Grout - Experiment #2

Flushed with the success of Experiment #1, I couldn’t wait to get started on the next one.

In this chapter the author talks about our reticular filters and how they work.  Our reticular filters are particularly important in cosmic ordering* or manifestation – you have to be aware of how your order will manifest.  I’m not going any further here - you’ll just have to read the book.

This experiment was simple – just notice how many green cars seen in a 24-hour period, followed by yellow butterflies in the next 24-hours.

Green cars, mmmm, don’t think I’ve seen many green cars at all, so I wasn’t holding out too much hope here.   I was up fairly early and the first vehicle past my house was the dustcart – green!  Could I count trucks and lorries?  Not sure, but I’d seen a green vehicle and I’d only just got up – wow! 

Mid-morning I popped out to get some shopping and, would you believe, I clocked up 8 green cars plus 3 green trucks.  During the rest of the day I counted another 10 cars and 5 trucks, making a total of 18 green cars and 8 green trucks.  Was that good?  I don’t know, but considering I didn’t expect to see one, I considered it quite successful.

Day two and yellow butterflies, got to be easier.  How wrong was I?  I didn’t see one yellow butterfly and I was disappointed.  Now had it been white butterflies I could have counted hundreds, but not a yellow one to be seen.

But I guess the whole point of this exercise is the more you focus on an object the more likely you are to find it.

If you want to know more about Cosmic Ordering, there are still a few places left on the forthcoming Workshop being held at the Como Centre – more details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.