Friday 3 February 2012

Meet Baby


Baby is a Bougainvillea who had a really bad start in life.  We got her about 3 months ago, a poor little thing with just a few leaves.  We had high hopes for Baby, we watered and fed her, kept her warm, but to no avail – Baby seemed to be dying.  

Last month my friend pulled her from the pot, a bare brown twig, and pronounced her dead.  

“Noooooo, put her back” I cried.  My friend laughed but put Baby back.  The following day Baby and I were on our own and I gave her a burst of Reiki.  I continued to give Reiki on and off for a month, not sure what the outcome would be.  One morning when I checked, Baby began to show signs of life.  I was overjoyed – Reiki had done the trick!  

Here we have living proof that the Reiki life force energy has a profound effect on all living things.

Nobody puts Baby in the shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message - I would love to hear from you.